Graduate Accountant Administrator
Graduate Accountant Administrator Chester, Food Manufacturing Company
We are recruiting for a Graduate Accountant Administrator role.
This role is based in Chester, and we are working on behalf of our food industry client.
This could be good for a graduate who is keen to secure their role with an established and growing company.
Key Duties Include:
- Supply reconciliation
- Administration of product quality data for management reports
- Administration of the payments system
- Following standard procedures to liaise with suppliers and resolve queries
- General admin support to the Office to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Previous accounting experience would be advantageous
- Interest in pursuing an accounts-based role
- Would suit new graduate
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy essential
Hours: Mon to Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Salary: GBPCompetitive days per year plus bank holidays
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Accounts Receivable, Payments Admin, Accounting Admin, Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Admin, Accounts Administration, Food Manufacturing, FMCG Manufacturer, Production, Crewe, Oswestry, Warrington, Wignan, Chester, Liverpool, Cheshire,