IT Procurement Manager - Accelerated Promotion
IT Procurement Manager - Accelerated Promotion to IT Category Leader - Global FTSE 100 - London or West London - GBP50,000 - 70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Due to an internal promotion this Global FTSE 100 major is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional ???to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
IT Procurement Manager role profile:-
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning GBP Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- ???Focussing on complex Technology procurement categories across Hardware, Infrastructure, Data Centres, Software, IT Services, Consultancy & Telecoms, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and offshore vendors
- Benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months, either in the IT Procurement team or another category team
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, ???progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Ideally possessing subject matter expertise across IT & Technology Procurement categories
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious senior buyer / procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this IT Procurement Manager position is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply??? please send your CV to Emily at or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at