Buyer- Ingredients/Packaging & Co-Pack
Buyer- Ingredients/Packaging & Co-Pack - Global FMCG - GBP35k - GBP45k + Package
This international FMCG major with an incredibly successful procurement function and a spend responsibility circa ???1 billion is looking for an ambitious and proven European Buyer with expert knowledge of the strategic sourcing process and a passion for the Ingredients and Packaging categories.
This presents the opportunity to take ownership of a complex portfolio to the value of ???60 million, become exposed to a global supplier network and offers rapid career progression for a leader in the FMCG industry!
- Manage a complex Ingredients/Packaging/Co-Pack portfolio to the value of ???50 million
- Use your expertise, knowledge and commercial acumen of the market to deliver complex sourcing packaging projects at a strategic and operational level across an EMEA region
- Work collaboratively within a team of 30 procurement specialists with 4-5 packaging buyers below you which will require you to lead by example and fulfil indirect line management duties
Procurement Background & Key Skills
- Expert knowledge of the 7 step strategic process within the ingredients, packaging or co-pack category with outstanding results delivering it to a fruitful completion ideally in the FMCG sector working for a blue chip organisation
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative team in a multinational, diverse and forward thinking team with experience handling a large multi-million pound spend
- A degree educated professional with outstanding analytical skills, an inquisitive mind and desire to succeed
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and to apply, send your CV to Emily at:
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Packaging, Co-Packaging Purchasing, Ingredients, Senior Buyer, International Procurement, FMCG, Packaging, Food, Beverage, EMEA Procurement, Europe, London, CIPS, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement Industry.