I am recruiting for an Office Administrator based close to Birmingham City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a modern innovative business who is offering a salary of £18,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
You will be part of a team of 11 working as the teams support administrator, this is a varied and busy administration position. You will be supporting the team with general administration duties such as recording and updating databases, filing, stationary management, photocopying and scanning documents to name just a few tasks and duties.
You will be joining a modern and innovative IT service leasing business who work on projects that are focussed on digital technologies and the new patterns of use. From designing innovative, effective solutions combining infrastructures and applications to managing them, assisting their clients in their digital transformation.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Project based work such as gathering information by phone, letter, email or in person
- Research for projects of your manager(s)
- Recording and updating databases
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Sorting and handing out post
- Supporting the reception desk
- Stationary management/upkeep
- Ad hoc additional administration duties
- A minimum of 1 years office based administration experience is essential
- Confident and excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook and Word
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
Monday - Friday shift options that can be discussed and agreed within the team on a monthly basis to cover the following hours:
Half hour early finish on a Friday!
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 basic salary
- Nice Monday - Friday working hours
- 25 days holiday including rising to by 1 day each year to a maximum of 30 days + 8 bank holidays
- Excellent company pension
- Medical/Dental/Optical care
- Free Car Parking or a 10/15 minute walk from Birmingham City Centre
- On site refreshments including drinks and fruit
- Team pub extended lunch every other week
- Team bonding events including nights away (2/3 nights abroad once a year)
- X4 annual salary death in service
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***