Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are a currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their successful Reading office. As market leaders in creating unique alfresco areas for some of the UK's most popular brands, this an exciting role in which an enthusiastic and hands-on marketing professional can immediately make an impact.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for co-coordinating and executing a full marketing mix of online and offline communications.
- Manage website CMS's, ensuring content is up-to-date and accurate and fully optimised for organic SEO
- Own the company social media channels and the broadcast schedule. Assist with strategy and planning, producing content and posts for approval
- Creation and delivery of digital marketing plans and content to drive online traffic and increase inbound sales enquiries. Identify opportunities to increase the Company's reach and penetration of target customers
- Assist in the production of collateral including brochures, specification sheets and a variety of sales support materials using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Manage and develop the image library. Undertake in-house photo shoots and travel to customer sites to photograph installations for case studies and promotion
- Assist with showroom customer days and trade shows, including the creation of POS, pre-event marketing and attendance
- Conduct desk research on new markets and competitors
The ideal candidate will have had at least 2 years previous experience working in a similar marketing role in a B2B or B2C environment
- Marketing degree, CIM certification or digital qualification
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Experienced digital skillset, driving traffic and increasing online sales conversation rates desirable
- Knowledge and experience of using Adobe Creative Suite for document production and image editing (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience of email marketing through broadcast platforms
- Confident communicator within a team environment
- You'll need to be creative, organised and enjoy working in a fast moving, multi-tasking business
- Ability to travel within the UK to customer sites
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and 'muck in'
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required, please submit your CV including a covering letter outlining why you feel you are suited to the job and what you would bring to the role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Administrator, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.