HR Recruitment Administrator
HR Recruitment Administrator required
Hours: 37 hours a week
Responsible to: HR Assistant
you will be working for a charity delivering a wide range of community services including support & advice, accommodation, family work, health & well-being, training & education.
Creating supportive, inclusive and energising communities, where young people can truly belong, contribute and thrive.
To provide efficient and comprehensive recruitment support in order to provide a professional HR service to the managers and staff, provide under the overall guidance of the HR & Ethos Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage the recruitment process from start to finish by liaising with the Recruiting Managers to ensure correct paperwork is completed. The process includes drafting job adverts in line with brand, advertising vacant jobs internally and externally, coordinating the shortlisting process and liaising with candidates.
2. Manage the selection process assisting managers in the use of People HR system particularly ATS when shortlisting and arranging interviews for the candidates.
3. To support the HR Assistant coordinate and process DBS checks by obtaining the necessary documentation from the successful candidates prior to their start date; including proof of entitlement to work in UK, DBS disclosure, and two references.
4. To assist the HR Assistant managing the DBS checking and processing procedure for all existing staff and volunteers. This includes any Risk Assessments which may need carrying out.
5. To assist the HR Assistant with producing HR KPI information in relation to recruitment.
6. Set up and maintain all personal HR files, ensuring they are kept securely in accordance with data protection legislation and policies.
7. Create and maintain staff information on the People HR system, ensuring an accurate record is kept at all times.
8. To support the HR Assistant with posting mail, telephone calls, faxes, emails, internet information.
9. Conduct all duties in a manner which promotes a professional image both externally and internally, with sound discretion, and maintaining appropriate and high levels of confidentiality as required; including maintaining confidentiality
10. In addition to the job set out in this job description the worker may, from time to time, be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary within their capabilities and status to meet the needs of the charity.
Apply for HR Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly