Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £50,000 + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a seasoned Project Manager based in our Solihull office. The Project Manager sits within our Operations Team, working within a team of 5 employees.
The purpose of the Project Manager will be –
Manage all aspects of the projects with responsibility for the deliverables for all stages of the life of the project. To work with our customers on future plans and projects and ensure change control is applied to the projects and handled effectively and efficiently, the majority of the time being spent on internal projects.
We’d like to meet a Project Manager with –
- Experience of delivering complex systems and business change.
- Seasoned Project Manager with some knowledge of Technology and experience of customer facing projects.
- Great communication and stakeholder experience.
The Project Manager’s Responsibilities & Accountabilities include –
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within strict budgets.
- Project manage client requirements gathering.
- Manage the project risks and contingency plans.
- To retain overall responsibility for meeting customer deadlines but to also delegate activities.
-Ensure communications and co-ordination between everyone involved with the project is clear and everyone understands their accountability.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
At SSP we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
To apply for the role of Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Manager, Business Change Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, System Project Manager, Project Management.