Customer Services Administrator
Customer Services Administrator
Snitterby, Nr Gainsborough
Are you an experienced Customer Services Sales Advisor looking for a fabulous opportunity to join a well-established, friendly team? Are you looking for a role that will enable you to provide the very best of customer service to your clients? Do you enjoy working in a busy, often hectic, environment but also like working more strategically during quieter times?
Situated in a rural location, where you will require your own transport to get there, this customer focussed role involves liaising with existing and new customers to administer their order; ensuring all paperwork is processed accurately for the warehouse to despatch orders on time. Responsibilities include taking accurate details of sales enquiries, processing confirmed sales orders through the company software stock management programmes, book haulage and processing of sales invoices
Working in an open plan office, you will be working closely with colleagues to very detailed, exacting procedures and deadlines. As the business is seasonal, you would need to be able to work under more intense pressures during the busy periods (October – April) and then be able to adapt to more strategic sales development functions within the quieter months.
- Liaising with Key Account Customers
- Processing of Sales Orders through the Growmaster Stock Control Software Programme
- Booking the necessary haulier for timely despatch of Sales Orders OR liaising with collection customers
- Taking of payments and maintenance of accurate financial data, compliant with GDPR
- Follow up customer enquiries and quotations to support the Sales Team
- Support Reception in terms of telephone answering and general office administration duties
- Complying with established company processes to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Liaise closely and professionally with all other team members, both office and warehouse
- Maintain a structured approach to daily execution of tasks as well as being able to forward plan
- Work neatly within other company software programmes such as the Contact Management System (we are currently using ACT), Microsoft Outlook for diary and emails and Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft Skills required, touch typing a key advantage.
- A passion for accuracy and strict attention to detail is essential
- Professional communication skills required when conversing either face to face, over the phone or on email with customers, colleagues, hauliers and suppliers
- Team work – critical to the success of this business, often multi-tasking to support colleagues within their roles when pressure points arise throughout the busy season
You may currently be working in any of the following positions: Sales Support Administrator, Sales Administrator, Customer Services Administrator, Telesales Executive, Customer Services Specialist, Sales Assistant. The position does require your own transport but is commutable from Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Lincoln or Caistor.
Apply for Customer Services Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly