Demi Chef De Partie
Demi Chef de Partie - Pall Mall
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Pall Mall Club is now seeking an experienced Demi Chef de Partie to work in their outstanding kitchen team.
As part of the kitchen team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Pall Mall which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience with food hygiene knowledge. What we are really looking for are passionate, flexible and articulate candidates who want to succeed in the hospitality industry, and have the desire to progress to the next level. Candidates must have a flexible attitude in line with the working hours of the establishment.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, exceptional punctuality and be well-presented.
Your daily duties will include;
* Produce mise en place on the sections of the kitchen following instructions of either the Sous chef or CDP
* Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to ensure a consistent delivery of excellence and positive member experience
* Make sure every dish that leaves the kitchen meets the high standards and is signed off by a Sous Chef
* Maintain the cleanliness of the holding fridges
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations and treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £22'478 per annum.
* Free meals in work hours
* Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
* Employee of the Month awards
* Generous Pension contribution
* Long Service awards
* Health Cash Plan
* Discounted gym membership
* Corporate discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Many more . . .
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today by emailing or call our dedicated recruitment team on 01895 204506.