Learning Support Assistant
5 days left
- Part Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team at de Stafford School. As a Learning Support Assistant you’ll need excellent communication skills, a calm and patient personality, and a caring approach. Full training will be provided.
Hours: Part time, 30.5 per week. Monday and Friday - 8.30am - 3.15pm, Tuesday - Thursday - 8.45am - 3.15pm. Term time only.
- Calm and patient personality, and a caring approach.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- A qualification in SEN, e.g. NVQ in supporting teaching and learning desirable
- Experience of working with young people would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and compliance with policies and procedures relevant to child protection and healthy & safety.
Learning Support Assistant duties
- Work with teachers to support teaching and learning
- Assist with monitoring, assessing and recording pupil progress
- Work with individual students with special educational needs
About de Stafford School
We are committed to ensuring de Stafford provides all students with an outstanding learning experience, so that they are fully prepared for the challenges of the modern world. We have an incredibly dedicated and talented team of staff, who are highly driven in delivering the best possible quality of provision for our students.
Closing date: 1 October, 2018
Anticipated interview date: 4 October, 2018
Apply for Learning Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly