A varied role encompassing Credit Control and Banking offering a competitive basic salary, working in a vibrant workplace as part of a growing, dynamic and sophisticated business.
The candidate will need to have a willingness to learn and will have to be pro-active, organised, disciplined and reliable.
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Accounting software
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work in a team
- Advise customers and alert relevant people in our business of overdue accounts
- Set up credit accounts for new clients and monitor changes in credit worthiness of all our clients
- Produce timely and accurate debtors reports as required within the business, its bank
- Monitor bank accounts, report on receivables and reallocate where necessary
- Send out client statements, generate specific reports and provide the necessary information as required by clients to ensure they pay on time
Evinox specialises in providing Communal and District heating solutions. We offer our own range of eco-efficient heat interface units and comprehensive support services including metering, billing and revenue management.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.