Harlow - Essex
Easton Sheet Metal Ltd. was established in 1977 and is a leading supplier of subcontract sheet metal work in the United Kingdom.
Operating out of a 42,000 sq. ft. manufacturing site, we pride ourselves on the personal service and care that we provide our customers and have a wealth of experience within many different sheet metal disciplines.
Our highly qualified and motivated workforce have extensive industry and manufacturing knowledge and have the capacity to accommodate both small batch orders and high volume production.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation for the quality of our products and the high level of service and commitment that we provide to all of our customers, to deliver fully finished items on time - every time.
We are currently recruiting for multiple roles within our company. We are looking for people to start as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience in a sheet metal worker role.
- Have a good understanding of the manufacture of small volume parts to close tolerances
- Be able to read and work from engineering drawings
- Work well within a team
- Enjoy a challenge
- Be punctual and reliable
Job specific experience:
- Must be competent in MIG and TIG
- Must be able to work with mild and stainless steel
- Experience with aluminium preferable
Job Type: Permanent. Full time.
Standard Working Hours: Basic 39 hour week. Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm, Fri 8am to 1pm. Overtime available.
Salary: Hourly rate dependent on experience and ability. Salary paid weekly.
Please send CV's by email to apply.