Drivers Class 1 Trunking
Our clients are looking for Class 1/Trucking Drivers for their Hemel Hempstead Depot who are interested in working for a multi customer, market leading Logistics Company on a permanent basis.
Offering a competitive salary of £28,000 - £36,000 OTE with associated premiums, they are looking for hard working and dedicated individuals to join their friendly team who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day.
The successful Class 1/Trucking Driver will have the following duties & responsibilities:
You will work as part of a dedicated team collecting and delivering products from their Hemel Hempstead Depot; encompassing suppliers, Gist Depots and a variety of well know retailers.
You will ensure that you achieve:
• On time delivery
• Secure and safe working practices
• Be an active part of the team
- Working as part of a close knit team, they are offering any 5 in 7 shift patterns full time opportunities.
• The ability to communicate well with those around you
• A safety first approach to driving
• Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
• LGV C+E
• CPC qualified
• Minimum experience
• No more than 3 points on your license
Other Class 1/Trunking Drivers benefits include:
• Contracts of up to 40 hours a week
• Evening and weekend working required
• Premiums for unsocial and weekend hours
• Lots of overtime opportunities
• 20 days Annual Leave per annum
• 8 Bank Holidays per annum
• Healthcare Cash plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Rota provided in advance
• Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food
• Free On-Site Car Parking
• Free Uniform and PPE provided
• Lockers provided
• TV’s and football table in employee rest areas
• Life Assurance 4 x Basic Salary
• Development Opportunities for New Drivers
• Career Progression opportunities throughout our network
This organisation prides itself on being the first choice for their customers and focuses on delivering excellence in everything they do. They have an established high-performance culture and ensure that their employees have the opportunity to be fully involved and feel that they can influence their environment every day.
They are always focused on developing their people to enable them to reach their full potential, including help Novice Drivers develop and grow with them. If you have the drive, aspiration and flexibility required, they can offer excellent development opportunities to ensure you build a successful and rewarding career with Gist.
With a history that spans over 100 years, Gist is an award-winning supply chain specialist that combines an integrated network of people, experience and expertise to transform supply chains. With industry-specific understanding and excellence, Gist's solutions bring end-to-end visibility and implementation, from concept to delivery to some of the biggest names in the food and beverage sector.
Operating in a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors, including grocery, food service and gas, Gist works in partnership with customers such as Starbucks, EAT, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Morrisons and 2 Sisters Food Group.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY!!