We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our family owned construction firm, based in Wishaw.
Bookkeeper person specification
- Previous experience in a similar bookkeeping position is essential
- Good IT knowledge, particularly Sage Line 50
- Experience of Excel and Eque2 would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Regularly preparing bank and other nominal ledger reconciliations
- Maintaining sales and purchases ledgers
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Collating information for preparation of management accounts
- Producing month end statistics and sales reports for commercial department. Liasing with the commercial director/ quantity surveyors/ buying department.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with clients. Ensure issues are dealt with appropriately and promptly.
- Competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
About McTear Contracts Ltd
We are a social and domestic contractor operating within the public sector, working with local authorities and housing associations throughout Scotland. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality work, and rely on our fantastic team of experienced, trained and motivated people to uphold these standards.
If you’re an experienced bookkeeper looking for an exciting new role, please apply below.