Facilities Co-ordinator / Health and Safety Administrator
Job Title: Facilities Co-Ordinator
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 10 October 2018
The Company is a multi-award-winning UK company; including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades. As Europe's largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. The Company's best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
The Company's industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join the team.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To coordinate all Facilities Management at the Cheltenham Headquarters and to support the Head of Operations on an ad hoc basis.
- Responsible for H&S management supporting all aspects of company policy
- Identify, consider and manage how risks can be reduced in the workplace
- Ensuring that company Risk Assessments are kept up-to-date and that H&S policies are in accordance with the latest legislation
- Supporting company policy in ensuring that ADEY is a safe and secure environment for work
- Help to prevent accidents, injuries and illness in the workplace
- Attend company H&S team meetings and have a pro-active approach to H&S management
- Be prepared to visit external sites to engage with all aspects of the business in terms of H&S
- Coordinate the smooth running of the office - Office equipment and general office facilities management
- Responsible supplier management - Maintenance and service contracts
- Coordinating all aspects of general office telephone system, acting as the first point of contact and updating the phones for new starters
- ISO9001/ISO14001 administrative support including internal and external Audits
- Administrative support for Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery plans, including staff update contact details for Incident Response Plan
- Provide a first line contact for the Facilities Department for all internal and external Customers/contractors and day-to-day issues including general building maintenance
- Record and monitor all costs and expenses for all Facilities budgets and identify company cost-saving opportunities
- Previous experience in liaising with internal customers and external contractors on a wide range of H&S and facilities management
- Experience of Managing H&S at an equivalent level
- Hold a professional and Nationally recognised H&S qualification
- Good working knowledge of IT packages and software
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to deal tactfully, calmly and effectively with a wide range of people from within and outside the organisation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Industry relevant H&S experience
- IOSH trained
- NEBOSH trained
- City & Guilds Level 5 (NVQ) Diploma in Occupational Safety and health
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Due to the large volume of applications, it is not always possible to reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Facilities Administrator, Health & Safety Administrator, Health and Safety Co-ordinator, Facilities Assistant, Health & Safety Maintenance, Health & Safety Assistant, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Facilities Co-ordinator / Health and Safety Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly