Business Development Manager - Sales
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Sales
Company: Kwan Yick (UK) Ltd
Address: Unit B, New Venture Buildings, Caswell Way, Reevesland Industrial Estate, Newport, NP19 4PW
Salary: £26,000.00 per annum
Kwan Yick (UK) Ltd is a family owned and operated business, in Newport, Gwent. Specialists in the import and distribution of high quality speciality branded food and packaging products for the Oriental retail and wholesale business, for some 40 years.
Developing and retaining our customer base and sales growth with own label brands, in addition to our well known partner brands, Kwan Yick specialise in the distribution of ambient goods, for take away, restaurant and food manufacturing establishments in the UK and Ireland. Sales turnover is expected to be in excess of £50m.
Kwan Yick are seeking special individuals with exceptional all round skills, to support and contribute to the vision and goals of the company. Our company primary aim is to achieve the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Liaises with other senior staff and directors to devise development strategies, manage and check the progress of the development, to utilise the resources to suit the strategies
- Identifies problems concerned with business strategy, internal policy, procedures; provide training to junior staff
- Determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions to the company’s directors;
- Advises the company’s directors in light of research findings on the company’s strength, weaknesses and threats in the market
- Identify suitable business alliances, investors, customers and suppliers for the company’s development and liaise with them;
- Analysis of the current market place and how the company can suit customer and market’s needs and meet its demand;
- Assesses the functions, objectives and requirements for Kwan Yick to expand its businesses;
- Co-ordinates workshops, and organises meetings and seminars, to present results of research activity after analysis of the company’s performance and sales figures
- Supports professional standards and views in staff management, team work and organisation
- Strong background in business operations and track record of success in developing and implementing innovative business processes and tools.
- Able to drive successful strategies for service, able to give suggestion to increase revenue, drive down costs and speed time to market.
- Able to liaise and manage strategic business alliances and partnerships with internal and third party agencies.
- Ability to communicate at all levels from customer to supplier to director and has sound interpersonal and articulating strengths
- Degree or above qualification, preferably in Business and Management
- Strong experience in food retail and wholesale industry
- Has extensive product knowledge of oriental food related products
- Multiple language skill is preferable
- High standard of administrative and IT skills
Closing date: 28 days from the first date of publication
Apply for Business Development Manager - Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly