Do you have experience of designing analogue and digital electronics? Want to develop innovative products and join a successful business with a rich history? If so, you may be the Electronic Engineer our client is looking for.
Our client is a well-established distributor of electrical and environmental test equipment. They are now looking for an Electronic Engineer to join their team.
- Salary of circa £32,000
- 20 days’ holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and progress with an ambitious company that invests in their employees.
You will have the chance to play an important role in the creation of our client’s products and build on your existing skill-set in a supportive environment.
As an Electronic Engineer, you’ll design and develop electronic circuitry and firmware for our client’s portable and handheld test and measurement equipment.
In this key role, you’ll support the creation of products that are used in construction and industrial applications with production volumes of circa 1,000 – 10,000.
Specifically, you will:
- Design high-resolution measurement techniques for electrical test and measurement
- Develop hardware and software building blocks to enable the cost-effective development of products
- Carry out design verification testing
- Select new parts, taking into consideration obsolescence, availability and cost
- Assist with design reviews
To be considered as an Electronic Engineer, you’ll need:
- Previous experience of designing analogue and digital electronics
- Firmware experience
- Experience of electronic design tools
- Great team-working skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Other companies may call this role Electronic Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Product Development Engineer, NPD Engineer, New Product Development Engineer or Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a fresh challenge as an Electronic Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.