Where the role sits within the team, department and wider business: Operations Department
Reports to: Operations Manager
Based at: Infinet House, Sunbury on Thames
Job Purpose: To ensure the smooth running of the operational yard, plant, stores, vehicles & waste transfer station. To assist implementation of budgetary controls.
Key Interactions: Plant & Stores Assistant, Contracts Managers
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Stock and materials management
- Materials purchasing policy and planning
- Supervising Plant & Stores assistant
- Effective proactive liaison with other departments re operating, resourcing, services as necessary
- Negotiating and administration of purchasing contracts
- Operational vehicle management
- Ensures smooth operation of the yard
- Overall responsibility for Waste Transfer Station
- Overall responsibility for Plant & Machinery
- Plant testing and management
- Completing consignment notes and quarterly return spreadsheet
- Delivery of plant and materials where necessary
Necessary Qualifications, Professional Bodies & Skills: Good IT Skills, Full clean driving licence. Prior relevant demonstrable experience.
Please send CVs and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org please remember to quote the job reference number in the subject header.