HGV Driver - Class 1
We are looking for experienced or new drivers to join our well established team as a Class 1 HGV Driver.
Working as an Eddie Stobart lorry driver, you’ll be responsible for the safe delivery of goods to a variety of customers.
Hours: 45 hours per week, various shifts available.
- Full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
- Less than 6 penalty points
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/Driver CPC
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Physically active due to the nature of the role
- Flexible - start times may vary
- Ensuring goods are safely secured
- Keeping your vehicle in good condition
- Loading and unloading the vehicle
- Completing delivery paperwork
- Free full DCPC training
- Free uniform
- Tax-free allowances
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Increasing holiday allowance with service
- Employee benefits, discounts and savings scheme
- Up to £100 to cover drivers medical
- Overtime available
Apply to be a HGV Driver Class 1 below.
If your initial application is successful, you will be invited to a local driving assessment day. On these days, we carry out a full physical driving assessment (on the road drive) and interview with the local operations manager. Assessments typically take 1hr 30 minutes and are booked at local level between recruitment and the operations teams.