Year 2 Class Teacher
Drake Primary School
1 Johnston Terrace Ope, Keyham, Plymouth, PL2 2EN
Year 2 Class Teacher–Grade MPS
0.6 Permanent for January 2019
We require an enthusiastic, innovative Year 2 teacher to join our vibrant key stage 1 team in January 2019, or sooner by mutual agreement.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion and desire to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children. You must have key stage experience and the ability to inspire and challenge our children in order to fulfil their potentials.
In return, we can offer you
- The support of our experienced team in developing your classroom practice.
- A hardworking but caring environment where the children thrive.
- Working with children who have a desire to learn and do well.
- Providing you with the opportunity to work alongside other members of the school and academy trust staff.
- Access to Reach South Multi Academy Trust’s high quality continuous professional development programme.
Visits to the school (17th Sept at 3:45pm / 20th September at 9:30am) are encouraged; please call the school office on 567649 to arrange one. An application packs is available from the school office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or from the website at http://www.drakeprimaryschool.co.uk/website
Closing date is 3pm on Friday 28th September 2018, with interviews held in the week commencing 15th October 2018.
Drake Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and it expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to enhanced DBS employment checks and suitability check.