I am recruiting for a Sales Executive; this is a great opportunity to work for a well known leading UK transport company based in Birmingham; if you have 2+ year's sales experience wanting that next step in your career and a salary of between £20000-30000 + bonus then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities alongside account managing existing client's requirements in a well established B2B department. The team are responsible for selling volume bus passes into SME and large organisations; this is split into 3 main regions, Birmingham, Coventry and Dundee.
You will be working on warm leads passed by the Business Development Manager where business conversations have already taken place; you will be developing relationships with senior management and decision makers which will include all forms of communication and presenting the company's products on a face to face basis. There will also be an element of new business development and you will be in control of developing a sales plan to meet your individual target. You will be managing your own week which can be split between, office, field and home working.
My client is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach, light and heavy rail services across the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. They are a big name player, giving you product confidence when presenting to clients.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Drive revenue, profit growth and customer acquisition across all sales channels
- Understand the needs of our business customers & build good working relationships
- Present the product favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face
- Work across a variety of industry sectors, for example; retail, NHS, financial and present
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Create detailed business cases to successfully influence senior internal stakeholders across the key functions of commercial, it, marketing, service delivery and finance, to deliver actions required
- Create and maintain detailed monthly sales reports and maintain an accurate ongoing forecast for your accounts
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Create workable solutions for both the company and the client
- Strategically plan your sales pipeline
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, promoting products is essential; this can be from any background, i. B2B, B2C, retail
- Recent graduates who do not have 2+ years sales experience but wanting a sales position will also be considered
- Highly motivated, determined, tenacious and passionate to succeed
- Motivated by working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- An understanding of creating and managing a sales pipeline would be ideal but not essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior internal and external people/stakeholders building genuine long lasting relationships
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in a professional way
- Understanding and experience working with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident presentation delivery skills
- Full UK driving license with your own car and happy to travel for business meetings is essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE JOB SPECIFICATION EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Up to 15% of salary paid as an annual bonus
- Car Allowance of an additional £5700 per annum
- 37 hour working week, Mon-Fri 9-5
- Home, office and field based working
- Generous 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Phone and laptop
- Free bus travel regionally and nationally for you and your spouse
- Discounted Vodafone mobile tariff's
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly