Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join out Peterlee based client, who are a proud outsourcer to Lloyds Personal loans business. In this role you’ll be working within the Customer Service Department, dealing with inbound calls.
This is a full time, temporary position, with the potential to lead onto a permanent opportunity.
- Customer focused, positive and helpful attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, self motivated and a team player
- Accuracy when inputting data
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages or other related packages
Customer Service Advisors role
The purpose of the role is to provide effective resolution to customer queries about their active loans in an effective, efficient and courteous manner. Our people are professional, knowledgeable and versatile which are the keys to our success. Teamwork and continuous development will provide every opportunity for professional and personal advancement.
Customer Service Advisor duties
- Apply knowledge as trained to meet customer needs
- Take responsibility for handling customers confidential information
- Develop a working knowledge of the Customer Service systems
- Achieve Key Performance Indicator targets to meet business goals and objectives
- Contribute ideas/suggestions for continuous improvement in systems and procedures within the centre
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.