Project Launch Manager
I am recruiting for a Project Launch City Manager; this is a great opportunity to work for a global business who are launching in Birmingham and you will be based in the city centre; they are offering an attractive package including a full time permanent contract with a salary of circa £50,000 with an asap start.
Working as the City Manager you will be helping plan and launch the business' services into the Birmingham region. My client who is a global, multi billion pound business are launching an app based transportation service in the UK. You will be in control of preparing, planning, organising and seeing through this launch.
Duties will include managing a sales/customer service team of circa 10 staff on an ongoing basis and also a promotional team of around 40 for the initial 6 week planned launch. You will ensure the marketing plan is proficient and successful and the business has the infrastructure in place ready for launch; once the service is launched you will then be in control of the day to day running of the Birmingham region, ensuring targets are being hit and the business is continually being promoted and marketed in the best possible way.
Please note there may be some regional based travel involved in the role with the occasional visit to the head office which is based in London.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Take control of preparing, planning and organising of the business' services launch (Project Manage)
- Manage a team of sales, customer service and promotional staff
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with various departments (sales, marketing, customer service, finance, IT) ensuring the launch project is on schedule
- Analyse and track data, report on findings and proactively solve problems as they arise
- Research competitors, track targets and performance against KPI's
- Work out in the field; meet with prospective drivers, businesses and promoters
- Manage the day to day running of the business' services, ensure the app is performing and the company is being promoted in the very best possible way
- Previous experience in launching a product/project/service etc
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of writing a business/project plan, taking into account financials, budgets and departmental workflow
- Experienced and knowledgeable of marketing techniques, specifically digital, i. phone applications
- Strong commercial acumen, able to research and analyse industry markets/trends
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior internal and external people/stakeholders
- Ability to make complex things easy to understand to different people/departments i. marketing, sales, customer service, legal, finance
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in a professional way
- IT literate with a modern day technology mindset
- Confident presentation delivery skills
- Highly motivated, determined, tenacious and passionate to succeed
- Full UK driving license
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE JOB SPECIFICATION EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £50,000 depending on experience
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (additional hours will need to be worked during the actual launch to ensure the success)
- City centre based location
- Generous 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Apply for Project Launch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly