Graduate Sales Opportunity
Graduate Sales Opportunities
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£Competitive + Excellent bonus structure
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity to kick start your career and join an elite sales team?
Do you want to work in an environment that offers a competitive salary, great benefits and an extensive twelve-month development programme endorsed through the Institute of Sales Management (ISM)?
Are you a leader of the future and want to open doors to great opportunities within a leading organisation that is dedicated to personal development?
If the answer is yes, then we have the position for you!
Our prestigious client, is a leading Timber & Builders Merchant Group, that has over 175 years trading experience and a nationwide network of branches. They are focused on providing market leading choice, quality, value and service whilst expertise, service and knowledge are at the heart of the company. The branch network supplies a wide range of timber and building materials to all parts of the construction industry, for both private and commercial customers, and have dedicated manufacturing divisions supplying specialist windows, doors and timber engineering services.
As part of the Sales Strategy of sustainable growth and continual development for the future and potential rising stars of the business, our client is looking to recruit a number of graduates into their exceptional Sales Academy programme.
The successful candidate’s Key Responsibilities will be:
- Create, manage and maintain allocated customer portfolio to achieve profitable sales.
- To be fully responsible for the company’s sales end to end process, policy and procedures.
- Promote the Company’s brand to be a preferred supplier of choice whilst achieving organic sales growth within the local market covered.
- Successfully complete the Sales Academy projects and activities to achieve Institute of Sales Management accreditation of achievement.
- Work in partnership with Branch and Sales Teams to maximise sales on behalf of the Company, in accordance with sales budget, gross profit margin and product mix
- Mentored and coached by industry knowledge specialists to support your career pathway journey.
The Skills, Knowledge and experience needed for this role are:
· Experience of working within a customer facing role is ideal, with sales experience being an advantage
· Must be willing to learn, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Ambitious with a drive to succeed within a sales environment
· Ability to build relationships and work with colleagues and customers is essential
· Must be a proven team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required
· Good planning, organisational and effective time management skills
· Effective communication skills at all levels both internal and external
· Ability to learn/adapt to new IT systems is essential
· Full UK driver’s licence as travel between branches within the region is required
The Reward and Benefits are:
· A recognised qualification from the Institute of Sales Management (ISM)
· A career development program that is tailored to your skills and your individual career aspiration.
· Competitive salary.
· Bonus Scheme.
· 31 Days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays).
· Company Pension.
If you think you have the drive and ambition for a career within a varied and challenging working environment within a leading Builders Merchants, this could be the start of a rewarding career.
The successful candidate will need to be able to start their employment with the business no later than Monday 15th October 2018.
Apply for Graduate Sales Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly