Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
The role of PA to the Directors is an excellent opportunity for a business focused individual to get real exposure to all things OVO and understand all areas of our business.
The person in this role will be of invaluable support to Directors, helping them to make the best use of their time and to the greatest effect. You will be bright, polished, dynamic and efficient. You will also be an innovative and forward-thinking individual who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work.
What will I be doing?
- Diary management and workload management, including the creation of processes as appropriate to improve smooth running of Directors’ diaries
- Line management of PA to Directors, providing support and development when necessary
- Design and implement office processes/governance in consultation with key stakeholders across the business
- Project management as necessary to meet business objectives
- Set up meetings and, on occasion, attend meetings where Directors are not available.
- Minute taking and ensure all actions are captured and followed up
- Ensure Directors are fully prepared for all meetings (appropriate documents printed and operational technical equipment)
- Carry out research and present findings to Directors
- Find solutions in situations where Directors are unavailable
- Proactive follow up of management meeting and offsite actions with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Arrange travel for Directors including flights, hotel bookings, currency (as required), car parking and hire etc.
- Create necessary travel packs
Do I have what it takes?
Ideally, you will have:
- At least one year’s experience working in a similar role
- The ability to organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
- A goal and deadline-oriented approach
- Drive and motivation, with the ability to show initiative in all situations and take responsibility for your actions
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is a must– this role is party to highly sensitive information, which is important in both protecting our employees and our business
- IT literacy across a variety of tools
- Excellent literacy and written skills, reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- The ability to pre-empt the needs and diary requirements of your director to ensure things run smoothly
- Comfortable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business
We believe in fuelling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all.
We were set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo: we want to be the good guys, find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly.
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success. Our benefits are pretty nice too.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
From us you’ll get ...
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus every 6 months
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 3% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- And many more...
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
To apply for the role of Senior PA, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Secretary, Private Secretary, PA To Directors, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrator, Assistant, Assistant to Director.