(Days, progressing to shifts once trained) Minimum wage + opportunity of overtime
Our client is one of the UK’s largest Composite manufacturers. They are currently seeking to recruit Production Operatives to join their growing team based in Coningsby. This is an excellent opportunity for Factory Operatives from a manufacturing / production background to further their career. As well as being a good team player, you will also be able to work well using your own initiative to meet the company demands. As a hands-on Production Operative, you will not be involved in manual labour.
- Laying and mixing of materials
- Working to a planned schedule in a timely manner
- Working to current standard operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Working to key quality Standards
- Manual lifting is an important aspect of this job
- Ensure all jobs are completed within allocated production times
- At all times ensure a safe, clean and tidy work environment is maintained
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time-keeper
- Physically fit (heavy lifting)
- Willing to learn new skills
- Own transport or a reliable source of transport is required
- Reliable and trustworthy
If you are currently working in production, manufacturing, factory, factory operative, labourer, operations, production line this may be a great opportunity for you.
Living in or around Coningsby, Woodhall Spa, Horncastle, Lincoln, North Hykeham, Scampton, Boston or Louth is commutable distance for this job.