Maintenance Engineering Manager
We require an experienced Maintenance Manager to manage our teams at Glennon Brothers. Ideally you will have a mechanical or electrical background gained in a multi-shift manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing maintenance experience, preferably in a heavy industry sector would be ideal.
- Energetic, observant and analytical personality, strong attention to detail and capacity to prioritise tasks.
- Knowledge of relevant standards in a heavy production environment.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Experience of maintaining and servicing sawmilling equipment, desirable, but full training given.
Maintenance Engineering Manager duties
- Report to the Plant Manager
- Manage teams on the proactive and reactive maintenance of our plant and equipment. Equipment includes hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, compressors, fans, conveyors, motors and PLCs.
We operate a 7 day shift production rota that requires us to run a Multiple Shift Maintenance Routine to support it. For this we offer a competitive remuneration package to successful applicants. This is a permanent role based in Troon.
About Glennon Brothers
Glenn Brothers is one of the leading timber processors in the British Isles. We supply the UK and Irish markets with products for the construction, pallet wood and fencing industries, and the house building sector. A commitment to service, ongoing investment in new technology, and our people, are all core to the success of the business.