Planning Administrator – Full Time
Post- Job share may be considered
Salary: £18,000 (pro rata) plus generous benefits
Are you looking for a challenge in an organisation focused on improving people’s lives?
Sport England's vision is that everyone in England, regardless of age, background or level of ability, should feel able to engage in sport and physical activity. We are seeking to recruit a Planning Administrator to join our busy national planning administration team, based at Loughborough, to provide administrative support to Sport England’s planning function.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Planners who strive to protect, provide and improve community sports facilities across England in support of our strategic objectives and fulfil our role as a statutory consultee on playing field protection.
With a track record of achievement, candidates must have:
- been educated to GCSE level, including Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent qualification or experience)
- Previous experience of working within an administrative function
- Previous experience of maintaining databases
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Office applications or Office 365
- Previous experience of successfully building and managing effective relationships with team colleagues
- Ideally, but not essential, previous experience of working within a planning function and previous experience of undertaking web-based research (for example, Local Authority websites and use of online mapping/photography such as Google Earth)
Sport England actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community