Working for one of the leading wholesalers of commercial refrigeration and ware-washing equipment, you will be working in their busy goods in and out warehouse based in Stoke On Trent.
Reporting directly to the warehouse leader your main areas of responsibility will include;
- Picking goods for despatch from customer orders
- Palletizing and boxing units ready for collection by couriers
- Receiving and unloading goods from suppliers
- Delivering of goods to local customers
- Processing returned goods
- General house-keeping
Due to the nature of this role there will be times when you are required to take on other tasks related to your position.
Essential skills for this role;
- Valid driving licence
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye for detail
- A can do attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Good manual handling working practices
Desirable skills for this role;
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Counter-balance fork lift truck licence
- Knowledge of courier despatch systems
- Experience of repairing machinery
Experience of repairing commercial catering, ware-washing, or refrigeration equipment, would be a distinct advantage for this role.
You can expect to work in a fast growing and forward thinking business, with supportive and friendly colleagues, for the right candidate there is the opportunity to grow with the company along with great career progression potential.