Senior Care Assistant
Senior Care Assistant – Woodlands Care Centre – Job Template for Indeed adverts
At RCH, our vision is to put quality first in everything we do – for our residents, their relatives and our staff. This approach and our commitment to providing the highest levels of service are key factors in our success.
Manton Heights Care Centre is a welcoming and beautifully decorated home which specialises in Nursing, Residential and Dementia care for older people, and is currently seeking Day / Night Senior Health Care Assistants to join our friendly team.
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities or events with residents, both individually and as a group
- Taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of the residents
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs
- Assisting residents with mobility and support
- Administering residents’ medication
- Taking responsibility for the allocation of staff duties, and overseeing the daily charts
- Participating in residents' review meetings with external bodies
- Supervising the care staff
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a care environment
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
- Passionate and keen to develop new skills
- A good listener with patience
- Flexibility, due to shift work
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ability to organise efficiently and prioritise workloads whilst under pressure
- Candidates MUST have proof of right to work in the UK
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions is encouraged
- Full and comprehensive induction
- Company pension scheme*
- Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
- Paid annual leave (pro rata)*
- Refer a friend bonus*
- 2 free uniforms
- Parking available on site
Although we don’t require someone with an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as we provide ongoing training and support, they must have a minimum of a Level 2 and either already be in the process of completing their Level 3 or be willing to complete it.
Hours / shifts
Full time / part time - 24 hours, 36 hours or 48 hours per week available.
Part time - day and night shifts available.
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply please send your CV via email or come to our recruitment day on the 18th September 2018 at Woodlands Career Centre at 10am-3pm or 5pm-8pm.