Webrecruit are looking for amazing Developers with all levels of experience to join our Exeter team.
We’re market disrupters with a history of making industry-changing moves that have defined our sector. These days we are focusing our efforts on creating software to shake up the recruitment sector, we’ve already got around 2,000 clients on board, but we are only just getting started.
Whether you are a grad fresh out of uni or a proven developer with full stack skills, we want to hear from you. And, just so you are aware, we like people with ideas about how to make our application even better, so bring your thinking caps.
Our head office and core team are based in Exeter, so you’ll need to be able to commute, but you’ll also be working with remotely-based dev elements and our CTO.
We understand that not everyone can live and work in Devon and so, if you don’t, we can offer this role on a remote working basis. We’ll help you get set up at home and you may need to come and visit Exeter from time-to-time, but remote working is an option for the right person.
What we are creating is unique in the marketplace and way ahead of our competitors, so you’ll be involved in exciting work and each and every month we’re rolling out updates which make a real difference to functionality, performance and usability.
What You’ll Need:
Our .NET Developer will need the following (but keep reading, there’s more below):
- Commercial full-stack application development experience
- A proven track record of delivering projects to deadlines
- Experience using Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Source control system experience (Git/SVN/Mercurial)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Don’t Have This?
We’re also keen to hear from graduates who are looking to take their first steps in the commercial world. You’ll need a strong IT-focused degree with evidence of exciting projects, ideally built around .NET, but if not, we can still talk. We’ll help you develop and grow your skills and get up to speed on our way of working and where we are going.
- Decent communication skills – you won’t need to deliver TED talks, but a friendly, approachable style will go a long way
- Problem-solving abilities – been on The Crystal Maze? World records in completing rubik's cube? We love problem-solvers
- Teamwork – we’re not chest-bumpers, but you’ll need to be able to work together with others and take feedback without throwing your toys out of the pram
If you’ve got experience as, or would like to become a, .NET Software Developer, .NET Developer, Software Programmer, Web Application Developer or Software Application Developer, we would love to hear from you.
Rewards & Benefits
- We pay competitive market rates to all our staff and are happy to discuss your needs at interview
- You’ll discover a great range of benefits including pension, cycle scheme and free off-site parking
- Our office is a dress-down kind of place with weekly fruit boxes and regular team socials
We’re big on equal opportunities and are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunities employer. Come and see for yourself.
To apply for the role of .NET Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.