Our Client is looking for a Senior Administrator at their Hemel International site who would be interested in working for a multi customer, market leading Logistics Company on a permanent basis.
They are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join their friendly team who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day.
To support the Export and Shipping Coordinator in providing the depot and its customers with an excellent and continuous administrative/operational service.
You will take ownership and responsibility for the depot in relation to all export and import activities and support the Operations Managers in driving both the operational and administrative performance and development of the department. To lead an administrative team and deliver a high performing, customer focussed and accuracy-based environment.
This opportunity provides the individual to have exposure and development of their man management, customer and influencing skills
- Liaise with all administration functions, security, warehouse & warehouse management team as appropriate
- Close liaison with the customer & other external key relationships as appropriate
- Data entry onto computerised & manual systems
- Provide support in all areas of the site where admin assistance is required
- Build relationships with the senior site management team
- Accurate & timely completion of paperwork and other legal documentation
- Planning & booking of vehicles
- Regular contact with freight forwarders
- Produce dangerous goods notes for freight forwarders & maintain and keep records of freight forwarder performance
- Ensure freight forwarders comply with all security requirements
- Accurate & timely completion of paperwork & other legal documentation
- Data entry and interrogation of systems such as JDA, SPEX, NES, Duty master
- Regular contact with Customs and Excise, Chamber of Commerce etc
- Handle all customer contacts, raise logs of calls & distribute to appropriate staff
- Management of the Daily Food Bookings Diary
- Maintain regular customer contact
- Co-ordination of all service failure queries and logs
- Previous administration experience, preferably within a similar customer focused environment
- Knowledge of export and/or customs systems would be an advantage
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Customer service orientated, preferably with experience of developing strong customer relations
- Excellent communication skills including a good telephone manner
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work under own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours and shifts
- Regular hours of work
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Premiums for unsocial hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Training fully paid
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Bicycle Park
- Free Uniform and PPE provided
- Lockers provided
- Employee Relaxation areas including TV’s
- Life Assurance 4 x Basic Salary
- Career Progression opportunities throughout our network
If you would like to apply for this role, please send you CV to the email address on this job board now!
This company is always focused on developing their people to enable them to reach their full potential. If you have the drive, aspiration and flexibility required, they can offer excellent development opportunities to ensure you build a successful and rewarding career with them.
Operating in a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors, including grocery, food service and gas, Gist works in partnership with customers such as Starbucks, EAT, Debenhams, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Morrisons and 2 Sisters Food Group.