This role is to support the Operations department. It entails working in conjunction with the Operations Team (but reporting to Assistant Operations Managers) to continuously develop the company’s operations and administrational function (which covers production, health, safety, environmental, and HR).
Within the job role there will be a range of varied tasks which include (but not exhaustive):
- Administration support for the Operations Team including but not limited to – sampling data; pick rates; production reports; HR and Health & Safety issues;
- Maintaining the company ISO database with respect to Risk assessments and SSWs;
- Producing Production spread sheets for KPI reports;
- Auditing company Health & Safety files;
- Auditing the company training matrix and planning training with the Training Department ;
- Raising production purchase orders and dealing with all aspects of invoices ;
- Assisting HR with the input of new starter packs and minute taking;
- Word processing, preparation Health & Safety documents;
- Co-ordination meetings and supporting documentation including minute taking
- Maintaining SSR documentation including- Focus, time sheets, pick rates and producing minutes from the monthly meetings;
- Helping with the preparation and dispatching of reports or information relating to company operations and production;
- Maintaining and auditing Focus report collating weekly report for production employees;
- Support the Operations Team in the ordering and purchasing of goods/stock and services through the company’s purchase order system;
- Meet any production visitors at the reception, completing all the paper work before calling the relevant manager;
- Able to undertake other duties as required within scope of skills, knowledge, experience and / or qualifications;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation;
- Understand the need to keep business related information confidential;
- Provide support to the Maintenance Administrator in their absence;
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required appropriate to the role;
- Good Telephone Manner Required.
- Use of Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and other computer based programmes.
- Previous Administration Experience Required.
- Good Organisational Skills and Attention to Detail
- Additional Notes
- Flexibility on Working Hours is Essential.
- Good Time Keeping and Attendance.
- Willingness to Undertake Further Development and Training as Required.
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team