Service stations cashiers & Forecourt service champions (shift work 2pm to 10pm/ 10pm to 7am)
Our Customer Service Champions make sure that our service station is always a welcoming place for customers. They keep it clean and safe, with everything working well. Above everything, they enjoy helping customers to have a great day. Responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and greeting customers.
- Providing great customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Keeping the station looking great.
- Maintaining a fully stocked store.
- Understanding customers’ needs and wants.
- Recommending and displaying items that match customer needs.
- Managing point-of-sale processes.
- Receiving new stock.
- Knowing about our products and sharing that knowledge with customers.
We are looking for people who will always be friendly and welcoming to customers, giving them full attention and treating them as guests. Other important qualities are:
- Looking professional and well-presented.
- Working well under pressure and without constant supervision.
- Knowing all about the products we sell and being ready to explain them to customers.
- Being a great communicator – talking with customers and taking time to understand what they need.
- Being sincere and positive at all times.