Job Description: Cleaner
We are looking for a team of cleaners to work as part of a team to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Hours: Fixed shifts with opportunities subject to business requirements
- Clean, stock and supply designated areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Cleaning bar area, floor, skirting, walls, wood panels, windows and clean tables
- Hand in to supervisor / security any property found
- Report to the supervisor any incident or accident
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- The post holder has a responsibility for ensuring safety in the workplace and in this respect ensuring compliance with all instructions relating to the use and storage of materials/equipment necessary for the performance of his/her tasks.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as required.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Excellent attention to detail and cleaning to a high standard.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Ability to deal with staff, public in a professional and helpful manner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies and familiarity with COSHH
- Good communication
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
- Adapting to change and Uncertainty
Apply for Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly