Project Co-ordinator / Project Administrator
Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Do you want to be part of something great? Come join the team! They live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. They like to have fun at work with events organised by employees such as; team nights out, golf tournaments, summer sports event, fancy dress days and charity days to serve their community. They provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. They strive to provide training and a development plan to help employees to become the very best that they can be and to create an exciting career path.
Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, they handle the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the team, you will have an opportunity to help their customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
Who is the company?
The company is a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions with more than 350 employees working in offices throughout Europe and the United States. Their solution connects businesses together through a powerful trading partner platform powered by market-leading, cloud-based EDI technology, applied in a simple and robust solution.
Over the past 5 years, the company has grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of their customer centric market leading service. As a fast growing technology business with an expanding global customer base, they are looking to continue their growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
Where are they?
Their Coventry office is located within the Westwood Business Park, in Canley. There is free on-site parking, and they are within walking distance of the Tile Hill railway station.
You will be working in their Professional Services team as part of their Project Management Office (PMO).
The PMO's role is to assist project managers to ensure that projects are implemented in line with agreed project plans and that all parties involved are kept informed of progress.
You will be responsible for contacting their clients' trading partners and coordinating key project dates. You will also be responsible for training and supporting new users and producing project documentation.
This role would be suitable for someone with some general admin experience looking to progress to a project management or professional services role in the future.
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Assist with requirements gathering
- With the project team:
- Report on project progress internally and to the client
- Present statistics based on project progress
- Identify solutions to ensure continuous improvement in processes
- Schedule key project dates with client and related parties
- Update and maintain project documentation and ensure that the latest version of documents are available for use
- Create/ review/ update training material based on client requirements
- Provide training for portal users (training will be given).
- Develop skills to allow responses to initial queries from Trading Partners
- Liaise with Trading Partners to book testing and gather information.
Skills & Experience:
The following are essential skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong admin skills
- Ability to organise your time and work to deadlines.
The following are not essential but would be desirable:
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- CRM/ERP use (training will be given in NetSuite)
- Professional services background
They offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- 5 hours per week
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Sickness Cover
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
The Company appreciates that people need to strike a work/life balance and so try to accommodate reasonable flexibility within the work environment.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Administrator, Service Delivery Coordinator, Junior Project Manager, Trainee Project Manager, Senior Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Senior Office Administrator, Client Support Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Client Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.