Add-on Consultant / Client Onboarding Specialist – EDI
Job Title: Add-on Consultant
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Do you want to be part of something great? Come join the team! They live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. They like to have fun at work with events organised by employees such as; team nights out, golf tournaments, summer sports event, fancy dress days and charity days to serve their community. They provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. They strive to provide training and a development plan to help employees to become the very best that they can be and to create an exciting career path.
Who is the company?
The company is a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions with more than 350 employees working in offices throughout Europe and the United States.
Over the past 5 years, they've grown exponentially through the provision of their customer centric market leading service. They are looking to continue their growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
Where are they?
Their Coventry office is located within the Westwood Business Park, in Canley. There is free on-site parking, and they are within walking distance of the Tile Hill railway station. They also have office locations in Wigan and Exeter.
You will need to be an experienced EDI professional from either a support or an implementation background. You could have gained this experience in a company in-house EDI team. Getting new clients on board and connected to the Company EDI network is a key part of this position. They need someone with a methodical and analytical approach who can meet deadlines.
They operate in a very busy and sometimes high-pressured environment but there is plenty of scope for the right individual to expand their knowledge and skill set. The position draws on analytical and project management skills. You will normally work on several projects at one time and an ability to manage your own time and prioritise tasks is essential.
You will need to have excellent written and verbal communications skills. You will be confident and supportive on the phone when dealing with their clients.
Full training in their solution and methodologies will be provided.
- With colleagues and their partners, define and agree an EDI solution that meets both the needs of the partners and the requirements of the contract.
- Configure the Company's solution and work with the partner and other internal teams to implement the solution
- Work with their clients to develop test plans to ensure that the solution meets their business needs.
- Define and specify any bespoke changes that form part of the agreed solution.
- Configure the trading partner connections within the Company's Application and external communication methods (e. VAN, FTP, AS2, HTTPS)
- Liaise with client technical teams to test EDI messages
- Liaise with trading partner technical teams
- Log issues arising and liaise with mapping resources
- Produce weekly reports for project managers and/or clients
- Provide training and documentation to the managed service team and Clients
- Continual improvement is a key part of the implementation process and the ability to demonstrate an eye for process improvement will be a clear advantage.
- The ability to manage your own time and a number of projects at the same time are essential
- You should demonstrate that you can use all tools available to identify an innovative EDI solution for clients
- To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of the Company, clients and trading partners
- Flexible approach to business
- Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards such as TRADACOMS, EDIFACT, X12 and/or file formats such as XML or CSV.
- Ability to organise projects and work to deadlines.
- The ability to interact with key stakeholders and manage customer concerns and escalations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
- Puzzle solving and investigative skills; finding creative solutions while considering the impact to all parties.
The following are not essential but would be desirable
- Knowledge of (not necessarily a qualification in) project management methodologies such as Agile.
They offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- 5 hours per week
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Sickness Cover
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
The Company appreciates that people need to strike a work/life balance and so try to accommodate reasonable flexibility within the work environment.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; EDI Specialist, EDI Support, Technical Customer Support , System Support Administrator, Technical Support, Add-on Support, Add-on Consultant, Solution Implementation, Technical Solution Specialist may also be considered for this role.