Administrator- £18,000-£21,000 per annum- City of London 5 days per week (Mon-Sat with 1 day off)
Job Description: This position is ideal for recent graduate with relevant degree and some practical jewellery design and manufacturing experience looking to work with fine jewellery and gain a broader knowledge into the jewellery industry.
The position offers a wonderful opportunity to learn a huge amount within a dynamic and fast growing jewellery company and gain experience across sales, administration, diamonds and jewellery.
Tasks will range from general admin, posting and assisting the sales team.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, professional and highly motivated candidate to assist the Sales & Production Team with after sales, ensuring all queries and repairs are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
The candidate will also assist with quality control.
The role will report directly to our Operations Manager
- This is a full time position
- 5 working days (Mon - Saturdays) one day off during the week.
- The role is based in their store in Hatton Garden
- Manage appointments
- Meet & Greet Customers
- Manage workflow and after sales
- Ensure all customer queries and repairs are handled in a timely manner
- Quality control pieces to make sure highest standards are met
- Process new orders
You: The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Eye for detail
- Be Flexible
- Be organised and able to keep up with a fast pasted workflow
- Be able to take on an administrative role
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Display great professionalism and customer service skills
- Have some relevant industry experience
- Have knowledge of construction and design
- Be confident with exceptional communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Remuneration: £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
- Career progression in the industry
- Professional qualifications
- Fitness Incentives
Start Date: Starting ASAP
About my client:
My client is a dynamic company already established as one of London's leading diamond Retailer with the world's largest collection of Luxury designs and diamonds. With a showroom in Hatton Garden (London's Jewellery Quarter), and our own workshop, we are at the forefront of product innovation, manufacturing and design excellence.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly