6 days left
- Full Time
Great Abington, Cambridge
TWI is a world leading research and technology business, internationally renowned for its expertise in structural integrity and materials joining technologies. The Purchasing group have full responsibility for procurement of all goods and services and provide Stores/Goods In, Print and Transport services to the rest of the UK business
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join the Purchasing team as an Apprentice Administrator
Working under supervision you will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with general Purchasing telephone / email queries.
- Data input onto the TWI system.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Expediting orders with suppliers.
- Issuing specifications for quotations
- Completing general administration duties.
- Carrying out finishing duties in the Print Room
Success in your application requires:
- A minimum of five GCSEs, with Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent qualifications.
- A flexible and proactive approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with a variety of customers.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
As part of the apprenticeship you will study towards a number of qualifications including an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
TWI offers a competitive salary, benefits package and a comprehensive training programme.
Closing Date: Monday 1st October 2018
Reference number: 134/18
Job Profile: Assistant Administrator
Business Position: Business Support