Residential Support Worker
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 10 - 18. THIS IS AN INTERESTING AND REWARDING ROLE.
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young peoples life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Temporary ongoing. HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE.
- Supporting young people in short break services in Somerset and North Somerset.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within Healthcare.
- Driver and vehicle owner essential.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Joseph at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130 or email at