Residential Support Worker
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 10 - 18. THIS IS AN INTERESTING AND REWARDING ROLE.
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young peoples life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Temporary ongoing. HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE.
- Supporting young people in short break services in Somerset and North Somerset.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within Healthcare.
- Driver and vehicle owner essential.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Joseph at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130 or email at
Apply for Residential Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly