Supported Living Manager
SUPPORTED LIVING MANAGER
28 days holiday
we are currently recruiting for an experienced supported living manager to join a well established company based in Market Harborough. The role is made up of 37 hours per week.
You will be responsible for overseeing several supported living services across the area and making sure they are running smoothly and efficiently.
This is no ordinary opportunity. We are seeking an outstanding candidate who believes in people and their potential to achieve more. As Supported Living Registered Manager you will inspire, lead, motivate, empower and direct your team to build fantastic relationships - delivering exceptional outcomes for our growing business.
The ideal candidate
- At least 2 years experience of management within the health and social care sector. With a strong understanding and ability to recruit, supervise and lead a team.
- Registration with CQC to be a registered manager. An in-depth understanding of the CQC and the ability to be quality focused.
- A Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People Level 5 or equivalent.
- Understanding and passion for people, for the provision of high quality service and customer satisfaction.
- A good understanding of finances and managing budgets.
- Flexibility in your approach to respond to the current needs and priorities of the business.
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
If this sounds like you please contact Remy on 0116 253 2550 or email
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Supported Living Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly