Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Senior Sales Executive
Job Title: Sales Manager - Jaguar
Salary: Salary, bonus, and benefits package commensurate with a prestige brand
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of Scotland's largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of prestige, niche, and volume franchises. Their new purpose built, bright and spacious Arch retailer centre in Inverness showcases the prestige Jaguar range.
As Sales Manager, you will have accountability for creating and implementing business operation plans to meet all sales objectives. You will also be required to lead your sales team to ensure the efficient operation of the sales department consistent with the aforesaid business objectives. In leading your team, you will direct and monitor the sales process to ensure that the sales department is fully contributing to the objectives of the business.
Ideal Candidate and Requirements:
Reporting to the Head of Business, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria for the position:
- Possess drive ambition and excellent leadership skills;
- Have proven experience in managing a sales team to achieve or exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction;
- Be able to develop a culture of outstanding performance through effective regular communication , team building and coaching;
- Have experience of maximising sales using a 'hands on' approach to engagement with the team to deliver great results;
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen combined with an in-depth knowledge of the motor industry;
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in optimising financial objectives, including the ability to work to targets relating to budget, sales, profit and CSI;
- Have the ability to maximise both volume and profitability whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Have a proactive management style that reinforces the corporate values;
- Possess a willingness to learn and development and keep up-to-date with complex technical product information;
- Have excellent written, analytical and numerical skills and a thorough knowledge of Information Technology solutions.
Company Benefits and Other Information:
- Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package commensurate with such a senior position;
- Manager's Occupational Pension and Private Healthcare;
- Prestige company vehicle for business and personal use
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme;
- Vehicle sales, servicing, and parts staff discount for family and friends;
- Preferential discounts with business partners;
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a family-owned business which offers an excellent package and working with great brands. If you have the right blend of personal qualities, knowledge and experience and you're looking for your next career move, then they'd love to hear from you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Automotive Sales Manager, Prestige Vehicle Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Team Lead, Business Development Lead, Sales Controller, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Sales, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Manager, B2B, Sales Account Manager, Senior Sales Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Senior Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly