Sales Executive / Automotive Sales - Prestige Vehicles
Job Title: Brand Consultant - Bentley Glasgow
Location: Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Salary: Competitive commensurate with a Prestige brand + Industry Leading Commission Package
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of Scotland's largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of prestige, niche, and volume franchises. Their purpose built, bright, and spacious retail showroom showcases the prestige Bentley range and a selection of exclusive pre-owned vehicles.
As a Brand Consultant at Bentley Glasgow, you will be in tune to every aspect of customer experience. From the first meeting to handing over the keys you will enjoy the excitement of supporting the customer's every need as you build ongoing relationships. If you are a self-motivated individual who can offer excellent customer service then they can offer you an exciting opportunity to join their friendly and professional sales team in Bentley Glasgow.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to consistently achieve sales objectives;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision;
- Be able to cope with a variety of customer demands and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction;
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Be competent in IT systems;
- Be friendly, reliable and responsible;
- Have excellent organisation and administrative skills;
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months.
In return for your best efforts and commitment, you will be rewarded with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career to management level.
Company Benefits and Other Information:
- Company demonstrator vehicle for business and personal use;
- 30 days of annual leave;
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme;
- Occupational pension;
- Vehicle sales, servicing, and parts staff discount;
- Preferential discounts with business partners;
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation;
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Brand Consultant, Sales Executive, Prestige Vehicle Sales, Luxury Vehicle Sales, Automotive Sales Executive, B2C Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Dealership Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Car Sales, Vehicle Sales, Showroom Sales Exec, Commercial Sales, Sales Professional, Direct Sales, Customer Service Executive may also be considered for this role.