Head of Business / Business Operations Manager
Job Title: Head of Business - Jaguar Land Rover
Salary: Salary, bonus, and benefits package commensurate with a prestige brand
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of Scotland's largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of prestige, niche, and volume franchises. Their purpose built, bright and spacious Arch retailer centre in Inverness showcases the prestige Jaguar Land Rover range.
As Head of Business, you will have accountability for creating and implementing business operation plans to achieve all business objectives. You will also be required to lead your team to ensure the efficient operation of every aspect of the business consistent with the aforesaid business objectives. In leading your team, you will direct the activities of each direct report to ensure that all departments are fully contributing to the objectives of the business. In addition to these accountabilities, you will lead the team to take advantage of industry opportunities to maximise the long-term profitability of the business and the brands.
Ideal Candidate and Requirements:
Reporting to the Regional Director, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria for the position:
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding and full working knowledge of management accounts including all relevant KPI's;
- Proven leadership experience within the motor industry as a Head of Business;
- Managing stocks, assets and finance performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis and also working to encourage strong manufacturer relationships and help increase sales through marketing activities;
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership and motivation skills;
- Able to create a customer service driven environment and drive the performance levels of the management team through effective coaching and team building;
- Able to deliver full customer satisfaction and great results using a 'hands on' approach to engagement with the team;
- Ability to act with integrity, discretion, diplomacy and tact;
- Willingness to learn and development and keep up-to-date with complex technical product information;
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology solutions.
Company Benefits and Other Information:
- Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package commensurate with such a senior position;
- Manager's Occupational Pension and Private Healthcare;
- Prestige company vehicle for business and personal use
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme;
- Vehicle sales, servicing, and parts staff discount for family and friends;
- Preferential discounts with business partners;
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a family-owned business which offers an excellent package and working with great brands. If you have the right blend of personal qualities, knowledge and experience and you're ready for your next leadership challenge, then they'd love to hear from you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Business Manager, Head of Business Operations, Commercial Manager, Commercial Specialist, Sales & Marketing Manager, Commercial Sales Development, Commercial Business Development Manager, Commercial Development Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Coordinator, Business Operations Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Sales Manager, Strategic Operations Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Head of Business / Business Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly