Our clients are looking for an experienced retail Shop Manager for their new shop based in Portslade, near Brighton. You must be highly proactive with excellent customer service. Good leadership skills and business acumen, someone who wants to go the extra mile and is looking for job satisfaction. Their aim is to alleviate poverty in Eastern Europe. It’s a very worthwhile charity to work for.
As Shop Manager you will be expected to:
- Maintain the day to day operation of the shop setting high standards in cleanliness, display and merchandising
- Maximise profitability by reaching sales targets
- To ensure the security of the premises, stock and cash
- Recruit, supervise, motivate and provide ongoing training for volunteers.
- Empower your team to select good quality stock, price and then ensure the highest presentation standards are adhered to
- Ensure a friendly, safe and healthy working environment is provided and adhere to all policies.
- Promote the brand and fundraising events
The ideal candidate will have
- Management experience in the Charity or Retail market
- An ability to drive sales with a history of financial success
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- An outgoing personality and the ability to motivate self and others
- Manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Role model resilience to everyday pressure that comes with the job
- Proven experience in leadership
- 18,038.80 per annum plus bonus
- Full Time
- Health Plan provided
- Workplace Pension
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please send you CV to the email address on this job board.
A non-profit Christian organisation with 6 Charity Shops in Worthing and surrounding areas.
A friendly, fun team of people with many of the staff and volunteers having been with them for a number of years.
Running a number of projects to help rebuild lives, support education and communities in Eastern Europe including the very successful annual Shoebox appeal.