NJC 15 - 20, £17,972 - £19,819 pa
Fixed term to July 2019 in the first instance – may be extended
The Whitechapel Centre is a voluntary organisation with over 100 paid staff. Set up in 1975, our aim is to improve the quality of life of people who are homeless or vulnerable.
We are now looking for an exceptional full time administrator to join our team.
This is busy and varied role which will suit someone who is hugely organised, with a keen eye for detail, a natural flair for business statistics and the drive to make sure that all work is completed on time and to the highest possible standard. Expectations for the successful candidate are extremely high.
Essential attributes are:
- The desire to be a first class administrator, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and a ‘can do’ attitude towards whatever tasks come your way.
- The need to be well organised, able to take the initiative and to assume responsibility for getting work done on time and to the required standard.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express oneself clearly both orally and in writing.
- Willingness to provide a telephone switchboard service for the organisation when required.
- The ability to collate and make sense of data using Excel, Access and other data bases.
- The ability to maintain and develop the company’s central filing and archive systems.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Self confidence, discretion and the ability to gain the trust, confidence and respect of others.
The Whitechapel Centre offers a supportive, friendly work environment, good pension scheme and staff benefits.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website or by emailing our INFO mailbox at whitechapelcentre . co . uk.
The closing date for receipt of applications is currently set as 5pm on Monday 1 October 2018 however The Whitechapel Centre reserves the right to close the vacancy early depending on the volume of applications received.
The Whitechapel Centre. Committed to addressing discrimination and promoting equality and diversity in the provision of services and employment.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly