HR Administrator Apprentice
At G's, we are proud of our heritage as market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable and healthy farm fresh produce. Through providing innovative solutions to our customers from Seed to Shelf we have ambitious growth plans to be the lead in our industry sector.
We work with and are able to provide to the biggest food retail brands in the market across the UK and throughout Europe due to being at the forefront of modern food production and technology; both out in our fields and in our factories.
G's is an incredibly exciting and fun place to work and we are on a mission to attract new talent into our business; it is a fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding environment with plenty of opportunities for our People to grow. We can only achieve this through living our values each and every day in everything we do;
Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A vacancy has arisen for a HR Administrator Apprentice, based at Barway.
This is a new role reporting to the HR Manager (GCCF).
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
• Support the HR function with day to day administration in relation to Recruitment, Inductions, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Employee records, Maternity / Paternity leave, Absence, and Management information.
• Undertake and pass an HR Support L3 apprenticeship.
The ideal candidate (Experience/qualifications/training/requirements):
• Experience in an HR / Administrator / Fresh produce function an advantage
• GCSE Maths & English, grades A-C or equivalent
• Ability to multi task
• IT Literate on all Microsoft packages
• Discreet with the awareness of confidentiality
• Friendly & approachable manner
Hours of work: 40 hours, Monday - Friday