An integrated media and marketing company, are currently seeking a Digital Executive to help support the rapid growth of their online healthcare communities.
Their seven brands – including Pulse, Nursing in Practice and The Pharmacist - are leaders in their field and they are looking for a talented person with an understanding of online engagement via great content.
This role, which would suit someone looking for their first or second job in publishing, will require a good grasp of social media and digital content, working under an engagement editor within an award-winning editorial team to test new formats and tools.
The successful candidate will be involved in a daily newsletter production process and be confident to pitch content ideas to editors.
They will be comfortable to work in a busy environment from day one and be agile enough to work across multiple teams.
- Producing and sending out daily newsletters, including testing and sending to multiple lists
- Control of the social media accounts across all brands
- Use analytics to track social media and newsletter performance and working with the team to build daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Working with the editorial team to design and execute compelling digital content that powers engagement
- Contributing to editorial meetings
- Assist with our data collection strategy and power our social media channels for all brands
- The possibility to develop their skills within publishing, whether that be writing, producing video content, social media, etc
- Data-savvy with some understanding of audience engagement strategies
- Knowledge of emerging platforms in social media and a desire to experiment with different channels
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft and Mac software, including Excel
- Proven ability to bring data to life, video editing, data presentation and visualization skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SEO
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethics, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of a growing digital media company
About our cleint
Cogora is an integrated media and marketing services company that sits at the heart of a community of 220,000 highly-engaged healthcare professionals.
For over 25 years they have produced inspirational and incisive content via a range of brands and channels. These in turn provide the data and insight that gives them a deep understanding of what our audiences want.
These resources are combined to create innovative, flexible solutions for clients looking to access and influence commissioners, primary and community care nurses, GPs, practice managers, hospital pharmacists and hospital managers across the UK and Western Europe.
How to apply
Please apply here and our cleint will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Digital Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly