Scheduling Assistant / Schedule Administrator
Job Title: Scheduling Assistant
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £17,000-£18,500 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Scheduling Assistant to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
The purpose of the role is supporting the Master Scheduler in the planning and scheduling of manufactured components, ensuring that they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner as determined by the planned schedule.
- Liaising with Production Team Leaders and shop floor staff
- Generation and administration of all production schedules
- Evaluation of resource availability against planned Rota's and skill matrices
- Collating and communication of production progress sheets
- Generation and allotting of "work to lists" to production leads
- Engagement with internal stakeholders requests on queries i. capacity and current lead times
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Computer Literate
- Previous experience within a scheduling role desirable
- Experience with in a manufacturing environment
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Company Pension
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Scheduling Administrator, Planning Administrator, Production Planning, Production Planner, Manufacturing Scheduler, Planning Assistant, Production Planning Administrator, Scheduler, Manufacturing Planning Assistant, Business Operations Assistant will also be considered for the role.
Apply for Scheduling Assistant / Schedule Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly