Scheduling Assistant / Schedule Administrator
Job Title: Scheduling Assistant
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £17,000-£18,500 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Scheduling Assistant to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
The purpose of the role is supporting the Master Scheduler in the planning and scheduling of manufactured components, ensuring that they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner as determined by the planned schedule.
- Liaising with Production Team Leaders and shop floor staff
- Generation and administration of all production schedules
- Evaluation of resource availability against planned Rota's and skill matrices
- Collating and communication of production progress sheets
- Generation and allotting of "work to lists" to production leads
- Engagement with internal stakeholders requests on queries i. capacity and current lead times
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Computer Literate
- Previous experience within a scheduling role desirable
- Experience with in a manufacturing environment
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Company Pension
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Scheduling Administrator, Planning Administrator, Production Planning, Production Planner, Manufacturing Scheduler, Planning Assistant, Production Planning Administrator, Scheduler, Manufacturing Planning Assistant, Business Operations Assistant will also be considered for the role.