Nurses & Support Workers
Believing and achieving together.
Do you have what it takes to embark on a meaningful career?
We are expanding our team of ‘Huntercombe Heroes’ to find talented and caring Nurses and Support Workers to join us at Eldertree Lodge.
We invest in the best, which is why we offer our staff an industry-leading package, certified training with our Academy, and flexible hours.
We need RMN/RNLD qualified nurses to provide a high quality of care to our patients and residents. The expertise of our Nurses is well-respected, many of our senior management are qualified Nurses.
- Supervising and guiding Support Workers and team members
- Assessing and carrying out care and treatment for patients/residents
- Reviewing and suggesting changes to patient care in clinical meetings
- Coordinating shifts and ensuring efficiency and safety of the site
Successful Support Workers will enhance our resident’s lives by:
- Working with clinicians, nurses and healthcare professionals to deliver the best care
- Kindly supporting residents and their families on their recovery journey
- Helping residents, always encouraging independence and honouring dignity
If you’re new to Care when you join us, you will complete a 12 week induction. Once completed, you'll receive a recognised Care qualification.
What we can offer you:
- Welcome bonus for Nurses of £9,000*
- Excellent rates of pay & flexibility
- Staff discounts and rewards scheme
- 8 weeks sick pay and death in service benefit (2x salary)
- Shared parental leave, paternity and maternity leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme & access to Myfamilycare services
- Access to funded professional development & higher learning
We are a leading specialist provider in nationwide care services. Eldertree Lodge cares for adults with mental illnesses, learning disabilities, aspergers and autism.
*T’s & C’s apply
Apply for Nurses & Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly